October 17, 2020
201 W. Miller Rd.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 26, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Chippewa Middle School
Drop-off your recyclable electronics at Chippewa Middle School for Regional Electronics Recycling Day. See the attached flyer or visit meridian.mi.us/recycle for additional information!
September 21, 2020, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Via ZOOM Audio/Video
September 21, 2020, 7:00 PM @ Via ZOOM audio/video
September 22, 2020, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM @ Via ZOOM audio/video
September 23, 2020, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
September 24, 2020, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Via ZOOM audio/video
September 25, 2020, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM @ Via ZOOM audio/video
September 28, 2020, 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
September 19, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Tabernacle of David
Distribution of free, fresh and non-perishable food items to City of Lansing residents. All residents must bring a valid state identification card, driver's license or mail with your home address. Residents should also make room in their trunk or hatchback for the food box.
Protective measures to be taken:
- The Mobile Food Pantry will be a "Drive-through" service
- Families will not congregate inside the church premises
- Proper identification will be required - proof of residency
- Volunteers will conduct household registrations at car side
- Volunteers will load pre-packed boxes of dry goods, produce, and frozen products into trunks/hatchbacks, so please make room
- Traffic control will be implemented and enforced