Update Dec. 11 3 pm:
Provisioning Centers Applications will be accepted starting on Thursday, Nov. 16 at 8 a.m.
until Friday, Dec. 15 at 5 p.m.
Applications, background check forms, and other resources regarding the Lansing Medical Marijuana Ordinance can be found on this page.
5 Different Types of Applications-
• Safety Compliance
• Provisioning Center - (Nov. 16 - Dec. 15 acceptance period) updated 10/24/17
• Processor Facility
• Secure Transporter
*Credit and Debit Cards payments will have an additional 3% charge added.
Links to State Marijuana Laws
• Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA)
• Marihuana Tracking Act (MTA)
• Medical Marihuana Facilities Licensing Act (MMFLA)
• Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) Medical Marihuana Facility
LARA Phone Number: 517-284-8599
Other Helpful Links
• Medical Marijuana Ordinance No. 1217
Frequently Asked Questions updated 12/6/2017
“My goal is for this process is to be as fair and efficient as possible in the selection of provisioning centers that protects the public health, safety, and welfare of the residents of the City with the criteria set forth in the Ordinance;,” said Clerk Chris Swope. “In addition, I know that many Lansing residents depend on these products for their well-being and need to move quickly to reduce disruption in access.”
Medical Marijuana Updates
City of Lansing Medical Marijuana Update - Nov. 29, 2017
Executive Order 2017-02 - Dec. 11, 2017